All massage services can be shortened from 60 minutes to 30 minutes. All massage services with the exception of Reflexology and Pregnancy massages can be extended to 90 minutes, upon request. Please contact me for these rates.
Policies for Massage Practice:
- Canceling your appointment: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please offer 24 hours notice. If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled time, you will be charged half the cost of your session. Please call (no e-mail) should you need to cancel within 24 hours.
- Not showing for your appointment: If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged the full cost of the session.
- Arrival time: Please arrive ten minutes early for your appointment to get cozy. The time we set aside for your appointment is completely yours. If you are late to your session, you are missing out on your massage time. The session will end at the time scheduled and the full cost of the session is expected as the time was set aside for you.
- Massage is strictly non-sexual: Massage sessions are strictly non-sexual. Any suggestive statements or actions will result in immediate termination of the session wherein the client pays the full cost of the session. Law enforcement will be notified if deemed appropriate.
- If I cancel your appointment: If I need to cancel your appointment for any reason within 24 hours of the scheduled time, you will receive discounted rates at your next appointment. I hope I never have to cancel, but emergencies and illness happen.
- Times when massage isn’t beneficial: If a client presents with signs and/or symptoms of illness that contraindicate massage (fever, undiagnosed rash, contagious infection), the session will be re-scheduled. This is to protect the health of both the client and the therapist.
- Health Intake form: To ensure safe, customized sessions, the client must fill out a health intake form before treatment. It is the client’s responsibility to relay all health information so the therapist can modify the treatment plan where necessary.
- Confidentiality: The client’s records and sessions will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone without the client’s written consent.
- I’m not a doctor. Massage serves as a therapeutic tool to enhance well-being. Massage is not a substitute for medical treatment. Massage therapists are not qualified to diagnose conditions, prescribe treatment or perform spinal/skeletal manipulations. Any information imparted by the therapist in the course of treatment should not be construed as such.